Photographs are a wonderful way to remember your visit to the Gardens. We encourage you to take keepsake photos for personal use. To ensure a positive experience for all our visitors, please be aware of the following rules and guidelines established by the City of Birmingham Park and Recreation Board.
- The Gardens does not take reservations for wedding and portrait photo sessions.
- Photography equipment must be limited to camera only. Tripods, reflectors, and stand-alone flashes are prohibited.
- Props including furniture, helium balloons, and confetti are prohibited. Pets are also not allowed in the Gardens.
- Wardrobe changes are not allowed in the Gardens or our facilities, restrooms, or parking lot.
- Please do not sit or walk in any planted, mulched, or wooded area. Always stay on paths and turf areas.
- Please do not injure, disturb, damage, deface, or remove any plant, garden feature, rock, artwork, bird, animal, insect, or structure for any reason.
- Please do not climb up, walk on, or otherwise abuse trees, shrubs, plants, fences, walls, boulders, or other garden features.
- Please do not play any audio equipment such as radios, CD, DVD, or MP3 players out loud.
- Please do not solicit, except with written permission from the Birmingham Park & Recreation Board.
Please be courteous and do not block pathways or other access areas in any way while capturing your keepsake photos. Remember that the Gardens is a public place where visitors are welcome in all public areas, and that regular business continues during normal operating hours. Be sure to lock your vehicle and avoid leaving items of value in your car during your visit.
Thank you for choosing the Gardens for your wedding, family, and individual portraits!